The Council maintains the
Churchyard, and aims to preserve a suitable place for remembrance and
contemplation. It is hoped to further improve this by increasing
biodiversity. Any enquiries about burial or cremation plots should be
made to the Community Council clerk at email@example.com .
The irregular shape of the Churchyard suggests that it may have been a
pre Christian site. It appears to have come into the care of the
Community Council in 1935. The reasons for this are not clear, but may
have been because the original Burial Board had lapsed on the death of
the incumbent. The Lych Gate is the official village war memorial,
dedicated to those who fell in the Great War.