This page is the virtual notice board for Community Council announcements, information and requests to residents. Several other conventional notice boards are located around the village which display a more limited number of notices.
Financial year ending 31 March 2022
1. Date of announcement 20 June 2022
2. Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales. Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc relating to them for 20 working days on reasonable notice. For the year ended 31 March 2022, these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
The Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org 11 Lilac Drive, Llantwit Fardre, Pontypridd CF38 2PH
between the hours of 10:30am and 3:00pm Monday to Friday commencing on 4 July 2022 and ending on 29 July 2022
Are you interested in getting involved at a grass root level and making a real difference in your community?
If so, and you meet the eligibility criteria, why not consider standing for co-option onto Peterston Super Ely Community Council.
We currently have one vacancy.
To meet its legal duty under Section 52 of the The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 the Council has published its annual report.
NOTICE OF CONCLUSION OF AUDIT
AND RIGHT TO INSPECT THE ANNUAL RETURN
FOR THE YEAR ENDED
31 MARCH 2022
1. The audit of accounts for Peterston super Ely Community Council
for the year ended 31 March2022has
2. The annual return is available for inspection by any local government elector for the area of Peterston Super Elyon application to:
Tor Trundle, Clerk & RFO,
Peterston super Ely Community Council,
10 Manor Park
Vale of Glamorgan
between 9 am and 4pm on Mondays to Fridays
(excluding public holidays), when
any local government elector may make copies of the annual return
3. Copies will be provided to any local government elector on payment of
for each copy of the annual return.
Tor Trundle, Clerk & RFO to Peterston Super Ely Community Council
5th March 2022
Notice of appointment of the date for the exercise of electors’ rights
Peterston Super Ely Community Council
Financial year ending 31 March 2021
1. Date of announcement ____1st August 2021___
2. Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales. Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc relating to them for 20 working days on reasonable notice. For the year ended 31 March 2021, these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
10 Manor Park
Vale of Glamorgan
between the hours of 9:00 am and 16:30pm on Monday to Friday
commencing on 20 August 2021
and ending on 17 September 2021
3. From 20 September 2021, until the audit has been completed, Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
· the right to question the Auditor General about the accounts.
· the right to
attend before the Auditor General and make objections to the accounts or any
item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the Auditor
General. A copy of the written notice must also be given to the council.
The Auditor General can be contacted via: Community Council Audits, Audit Wales, 24 Cathedral Road Cardiff CF11 9LJ.
4. The audit is being conducted under the provisions of the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004, the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 and the Auditor General for Wales’ Code of Audit Practice.
If you have any complaints about us, please contact us at the address above. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
Peterston's new community website launched today.
We hope you find the information useful that is included in the website. If you see any errors or omissions please contact the Community Council Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that a few sections of the website are still being populated.