What would you like to see improved in the village?
Some ideas have already been suggested for improvements to facilities and activities in the village including:
- New traffic signs to encourage slower traffic.
- Extend the footpath all the way around the playing field.
- Lighting the path to the MUGA
- Investigate developing a permissory footpath from Gwern y Steeple to the entrance to Lanlay Meadows.
- Produce signs to link up existing footpaths from St. Fagans to Peterston as an extension to the existing River Ely trail from Cardiff Bay to St. Fagans.
We are looking for more suggestions and ideas from residents and we will consult on all the suggestions with a consultation event on the 27th Sept. Watch out for details nearer the date.
Please send suggestions:
- By email to the Community Council Clerk at Council@peterstonsuperely.org
- Or drop off in writing to the Village Shop, or The Old Police House, Main Rd.